Monday, November 22, 2010

Past and Current Achievements

Here are some of my past and current achievements.

2009
  • Joshua, Keming Pri, PSLE 251 (now studying in Nan Hua Sec)
  • Lim Ping, Anderson Pri, PSLE 258 (now studying in Nanyang Girls High) (She represents Singapore in high jump for her age group. She broke the high jump record for her age group when she was in P5)
  • Eunice Png, Canberra Primary, P5 (Her ranking in school improved to 3rd in school in the two months that I taught her. A very hardworking girl who was underachieving. It's just rewards for the kind of effort she had put in.)
2010 (SA2 / Prelims)
  • Lau Jie Yi, Holy Innocents' Pri, P5 MA 98 (2nd highest in school),      SC 88 (3rd highest in school), (Her school position is 2nd)
  • Lim Joon Wei, Sembawang Pri, P5 MA 97 (3rd highest in school),      SC 81 (4th highest in school), (His school position is 5th)
  • Royston Lek, Sembawang Pri, P5 MA 87 (His school position is 33rd)
  • Glenn Kan, Nanyang Pri, P5 MA 55.5
  • Myra Shee, Raffles Girls Pri, P4 MA 85, SC 88
  • Joel Ng, Henry Park Pri, P2 MA 91 (Was awarded 'Most Improved Student' of his class)
  • Shao Ying, Compassvale Pri, P2 MA 87.5 (qualifies for best class next year)
  • Meghan Chong, Greenwood Pri, P6 MA Prelim 78 (She scored 51 in her P5 SA2.)
  • Marcus Chong, Christ Church Sec, Express Sec 3, Add Math 70
I did not include students who had spent less than 3 months in my report card to give a better and fairer of my achievements.
I have six P6 students who tool their PSLE this year. Will include their results in my my blog in a few days time. I hope they can achieve the results they deserve for their hard work.

No comments: